Goldfish 100th Location Celebration & Contest: #100ReasonsWhyWeSwimGoldfish
We’ve opened our 100th Goldfish Swim School location in Lakewood Ranch, Florida and it’s time to celebrate!
Its a surreal feeling to have reached our 100th location and see the incredible impact our schools are making in their communities, said Chris McCuiston, CEO and Co-Founder of Goldfish Swim School. As we continue to grow, our impact will only strengthen as we aim to solidify our mark as the industry leader in innovation, member experience, and community goodwill. Our success speaks to the culture we have worked so hard to cultivate. We thank our members and teams for their dedication they are the very reason weve found success and are able to positively impact the lives of so many children and their families across North America.
And because we are SO grateful and we know that reaching this milestone would not be possible without the love and support of families like yours weve launched this appreciation campaign to thank our team and members for their commitment to helping children be safer in and around the water. We also want to give back to the community. For 100 days, we will announce one winner per day totaling a $10,000 giveback in swim lessons.
Its easy to enter: Tell us on our Facebook or Instagram featured posts why you swim at Goldfish Swim School (with the hashtag #100ReasonsWhyWeSwimGoldfish) and you’ll be entered to win a $100 credit to your Goldfish Swim School account!
Whatever your reason for loving our schools, we want to know all about it! If you need inspiration, here are some of our top reasons. Read on!
- Maybe it’s because of the amazing bonding opportunity with your baby.
- Perhaps you keep your kids enrolled in swim lessons here because you realize how much swimming helps ALL athletes.
- It could be because you want to keep your little ones safer in and around the water.
- Or maybe you don’t know how to swim (it’s OK!) and you want to make sure your children have this lifelong, life-saving skill.
- You may have even realized how much swimming really benefits total baby health and wellness (like sleep and digestion!).
- And you discovered how much swimming helps kids who are struggling in school or a little bit stressed.
- Maybe it’s because we have a 4:1 teacher-to-student ratio, and that our instructors use integrity, compassion, and trust to teach children of different abilities how to swim.
- Or, it could be the other little things that make you love Goldfish Swim School: Like our 90-degree pool water, vibrant atmosphere, WOW! customer service, fun awards, or extraordinary results. http://goldfishswimschool.com/swimming-lessons/top-5-reasons-goldfish-swim-school-worth-money
So many things to celebrate
During this 100-day campaign, we will be celebrating each of our schools - in the order, they opened.
A lot has happened since we opened our first Goldfish Swim School location in Birmingham, Michigan, in 2006. Our first franchise location opened in 2009, and in the 10 years since we’ve made a lot of progress thanks to you, and our communities:
- We opened 17 Goldfish Swim School locations in 2019
- We have now expanded into our 25th state
- We’re opening an additional 20 Goldfish Swim School locations in 2020
Our franchise owners, team members, students, and families mean everything to us, said Jenny McCuiston, CEO and Co-Founder of Goldfish Swim School. Together, we are able to make a powerful impact in ensuring more children learn the importance of water safety. As we continue to grow and expand our reach, were committed to the cause and aim to foster new partnerships and initiatives that allow us to truly make a difference in combatting the startling but true water safety statistics.
We’re not only teaching kids to swim we’re actively participating in making it possible for as many kids as possible around the country to learn how to be safer in and around the water.
As an official partner of the USA Swimming Foundation, Goldfish Swim School is working to support the “Make a Splash” initiative. And we’re diving right in: We have committed to raising $1 million for the foundation’s “Float It Forward” campaign by 2024, and in its debut year our Goldfish Swim School franchise has already raised $220,000 together.
We’re committed to spreading awareness about water safety. We have enlisted the help of 3-time Olympic Gold Medalist swimmer and Brand Ambassador Ryan Murphy, and we launched Goldfish Rx: a program that provides resources to local pediatricians to support he updated American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines on drowning prevention.
Join the Goldfish Community
Stop in a Goldfish Swim School location near you and dip your toes in the water. We teach kids ages 4 months old to 12 years old how to swim and be safer in the water while having a GOLDEN experience. We can’t wait to welcome you to our community!