Announcing the Goldfish Swim School STORKS Sweepstakes!
SPECIAL DELIVERY! STORKS have landed at Goldfish Swim School!
We are happy to announce an exclusive sweepstakes in partnership with the new, animated adventure film, STORKS! We want to give one lucky winner an awesome advance, private screening of the movie for you and your whole flock! Read on to find out how to enter and to find out more about our grand prize!
RULES & PRIZES
Entering the #GolfishSwimSchool #Storks sweepstakes is as simple as point, type and post!
- Like Goldfish Swim School on Facebook
- Comment on the designated #Storks post with your favorite #GoldfishSwimSchool teacher and the school you swim at
Thats it! Once you comment, you are automatically entered. The sweepstakes is open to Goldfish members and non-members alike, so start following. Now for the exciting part what can you win?!
Grand Prize Private, advance screening of STORKS in a theater near you! Invite your friends and family for a night out to see STORKS before anyone else!
The sweepstakes kicks off September 1st and lasts until September 13th. Winner will be picked at random and will be surprised at their home with a special delivery on September 14th.
We are SO EXCITED to be hosting this sweepstakes and cant wait to see #Storks with our flock!
Storks deliver babies or at least they used to. Now they deliver packages for global internet retail giant Cornerstore.com. Junior, the companys top delivery stork, is about to be promoted when the Baby Factory is accidentally activated on his watch, producing an adorable and wholly unauthorized baby girl. Desperate to deliver this bundle of trouble before the boss gets wise, Junior and his friend Tulip, the only human on Stork Mountain, race to make their first-ever baby drop, in a wild and revealing journey that could make more than one family whole and restore the storks true mission in the world. STORKS stars Andy Samberg, Katie Crown, Kelsey Grammer, Jennifer Aniston, Ty Burrell, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele and Danny Trejo. Directed by Nicholas Stoller and Doug Sweetland. From Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Animation Group. In theaters nationwide September 23. Rated PG for mild action and some thematic elements.
- Entries that fail to meet criteria listed under the RULES & PRIZES section will not qualify for prizing
- Contestants may enter sweepstakes only once
- Sweepstakes is not open to Goldfish Swim School employees and their families or Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. employees
- Sweepstakes will be open from 7:00am EDT on September 1, 2016 through 9:00pm EDT on September 13, 2016
- Open to residents of United States & Washington D.C., age 18 and older
- Private screening limited to winner and up to 100 guests
- Film will be screened in RealD 3D
- Screening must be redeemed between September 15 and September 22
- Approximate retail value of prize: $1,000
- Winner is responsible for picking up prize at local Goldfish Swim School location
- The screening is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be changed once booked/ confirmed.
- Tickets for the screening may not be sold, traded or otherwise bartered.
- Screening does not include concessions which can be purchased from the theater by the winner and/or his/ her guests at their own expense.
- The theater choice is solely at Warner Bros. Pictures discretion. We will make every effort to secure a theater as close as possible to the winners home.