Family Swimming Pool Hours in Centennial East, CO
Enjoy tropical fun all year during our family swimming hours in Centennial East, CO
Whether you want to help your children practice their swimming skills or your family needs some bonding time, family swimming is a great way to spend an afternoon. Enjoy your day or evening in our shiver-free pool that’s heated to a pleasant 90°.
Goldfish Swim School Family Swim
A Fun & Beneficial Experience for Any Family
As a parent, you’re probably well aware that kids don’t truly know if they’ll enjoy something until they dive in and do it. Fortunately, most kids love the water.
Our open family swimming pool hours have a lot of benefits:
- You can teach your child about water safety & introduce him or her to the water
- You can relax in our warm pool while your swimmer shows you his or her skills
- You can determine if your child would benefit from swim lessons
- Spending time in the pool together is a great way to get energy out
- Your child will feel more comfortable with you in the water
If you’re not enrolled in Goldfish Swim School, family swimming sessions are open to the public and are also a great way to get your feet wet. Explore our fun, safe, tropical facilities and get a glimpse of the experiences we create for our students and their families.
Please Note: For safety purposes, we require at least one adult to be in the water with each child who cannot swim independently during the open swim. Specific policies requiring adults in the water may vary by location. Some locations will also require that you register prior to attending our Family Swim.
For more information, check out our swimming lessons page. We’re excited to see you at the pool!