Parties at Goldfish:
No matter what the occasion, parties at Goldfish mean fun for the kids and no hassles for parents. Party-goers enjoy exclusive use of our facility. Let our staff members greet your child and take them to our pool and viewing area, which is all ready for their special day. We’ll guide your guests through games, races and wet water fun or simply lifeguard and maintain control as the group discovers the fun of swimming! Others may wish to float on our alligator rafts or play with other Goldfish swim toys. Just let our staff know your wishes. Children who cannot swim independently in the water must be accompanied by a responsible adult. We do not charge for the adults and encourage them to be in the water with the kids.
Enjoy watching the party from our glass enclosed viewing room: a beautiful and comfortable area for parents, siblings, grandparents and visitors. Move on to the decorative party area and enjoy cupcakes, pizza (optional), drinks and lots of fun.
- Parties cost between $450-$550 for a two hour party depending on location. Price includes up to 24 children. 3 staff members will be provided to coordinate your party. (Extra lifeguards will be required for parties over 24 children)
What Goldfish Swim School provides:
- Use of our pool area for 1 hour and 20 minutes of fun
- 40 minute use of the party area
- All the party decorations and paper goods (Balloons included)
- A yummy batch of cupcakes (24 included with the cost of the party)
- A Goldfish T-shirt for the birthday child
- Drinks for all the children attending (Fruit punch, Lemonade, or Water)
- Party invitations and envelopes
- Pizza, etc. may be ordered; food cost is the “users” responsibility
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required for all parties.
Click “Find a Location” and contact any one of our locations to inquire about your next party!