Enjoy Our Facilities, Including Our Shiver Free Indoor Swimming Pool
Where Children Learn & Achieve While Having Fun
Every square inch of our unique facility is designed to enhance learning, fun and safety for every child and parent who joins the Goldfish family. You’ll see and feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of one of our swim centers. For kids, it’s an invigorating and fun place to be with best friends, make new friends and cultivate a love for swimming. For parents, it’s a comfort in knowing their kids are safe, nurtured and growing. In terms of quality, Goldfish facilities are unsurpassed for their family-centered amenities, safety protocols, and atmosphere.
Our industry-leading facilities are designed for kids, toddlers, and babies alike.
- An indoor swimming pool heated to a tropical 90° year-round
- State-of-the-art water purification system to keep the pools clean and sanitary
- Air-conditioned viewing gallery for parents to relax, work, read, socialize (digitally and personally) and watch their kids swim
- All locations have modern training equipment and tools that support our proprietary curriculum
- A private space for parties and events to accommodate groups of up to 50 attendees
- Our in-house Snack Shack snack bar and Treasure Island Pro Shop to grab a quick treat after swim lessons and find all the swim gear you need
- Year-round swim instruction for children from 4 months old to 12 years old, with specially designed lessons for infant and toddler swimming
- Small class sizes (Max 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio for group classes and a max 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio in our indoor baby swimming classes)
- Experienced staff of trained and certified swim instructors
- Proud member of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance
- All pools are designed exclusively for kids with tropical décor, toys, and safety features
- Kid-friendly amenities like our hair drying station, swimsuit dryers & private changing rooms